The time you spend on the commutation can be more fun if you are playing a game. Trollface Quest 3 is the perfect option; trolls on steroids come to you and make you tap, tap, tap to solve the puzzle and find new solutions to old problems. This episode of the series goes a little deeper into the life of a troll and you will have to discover the solution to more complicated puzzles.
To help you a little, here are the solutions for the popular trolling game, Trollface Quest 3:
1. Click to move the car, but stop it at once when the asteriod-fish appears, then drag the mine out of the road and continue your trip.
2. Click on “me” in the top right corner menu.
3. Click on the troll’s mouth to bit the apple, then on the girl’s mouth.
4. Drag the troll to the sign, then inverse-drag it towards the sign, like you were in front of a mirror.
5. Click on the troll to make him exit the tank and walk out safely.
6. Click on the small rock on the left bottom corner to drain the lake.
7. Drag the troll outside the window.
8. Click on the small branch on the top of the tree, right in the middle.
9. Click on the hole, then multi-click the bird.
10. Click the troll before he gets to the wall to make him turn around.
11. Click 8-7-6-5 two times, then make the call.
12. Click on the first doll to release the smaller one, then click on the small tip on the bottom of the first doll, on the upper margin.
13. Click the left can to water the plant, repeat once, then click on the right can to make the flower bloom.
14. Click three times on the right, lower branch of the tree.
15. Click once on the troll head to open it, then click the wheels and hold, then oil them.
16. Drag the finish line to the troll.
17. Click on the bricks until you find the ones which have a writing on them.
18. Click on the coconut until it falls, then on the crab in the sea.
19. Click on the TV, then on the left bottom button.
20. Click once to enter the final quest, then pick the obvious: horn, eye, teeth and bottle, plus the single pixel on the cloud on the left side of the painting.